[3830] NCCC Sprint K0AD LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 26 20:13:37 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 27

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   4      3
   80:  11      9
   40:  15     12
   20:  13      9
Total:  43     33  Total Score = 1,419

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

While making my first Q, it dawned on me I still had the WPX template that I was
practicing with loaded in N1MM.  I really became discombobulated.  I had to
quickly load a new NS template, re-enter my first couplet and re-start the
sprint.  I never fully recovered.

Nice to see some NSers at Dayton.  I recall shaking hands with K4BAI, KW8N,
W4NZ, K1GU, & K8MR.  I know there were many others who I missed.  K0TG and NOAT
(who I drove down with) were also there.

Hope to see you all in WPX this weekend (assuming I remember to change my
template back HI HI).

73,

Al, K0AD