[3830] WPX CW W4SVO SOSB15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 29 17:09:40 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: FL

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First of all I want to say that N4BP whipped my butt. He has such a Nice call
WN1GIV! And me just with a plain W4 call! Oh well after he was so far ahead of
me I just lost my enthusiasm. So I took off on Sunday for a few hours with my
girlfriend, to get some fresh air. Came back and worked a few more hours. Still
could not get to my score of last year. Saturday was the pits for Europe. The
SSN were so much better on Sunday and Europe was much better. Oh well maybe I
need a rarer prefix!!!!!! Mark W4SVO