[3830] WPX CW WU3A(W3UA) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 29 17:21:06 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WU3A
Operator(s): W3UA
Station: W3UA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NH

   20: 1041

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

National Grid indeed fixed large source of noise, which was haunting me for last
2 years, and left the remainder to PSNH... So instead of S9+ noise during
average 50 percent of time, now I have S5 for about 20 percent. Excuses,
excuses... Still have plenty. Should be spending more time on 40... With
contest that slow, really could use the second radio but... since my switching
is still in the works, used just one transceiver the same was as 30 years
ago...

Anyway, despite poor conditions, beat my last year result by 320 Qs and over
100 PX...  40 meter stack sings.