[3830] WPX CW PY2SEX SO(A)SB40 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 30 15:49:54 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 27:00

Total:  916  Prefixes = 651  Total Score = 3,467,877

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

WOW!!!!! NO COMPLAINS THIS TIME!!!!

I just have to thanks to my girlfriend to made me change my choosed category
since was her birthday on Sunday and I should be with her and to not miss the
contest I choosed 40m Assisted so I could spend the day with her and she not
get mad with me.. hi hi hi... Earlier this month I decided to participate on
10m, but I should be active at day and night and She would be pissed with me.
(I still don't know why, hi hi hi...)

I started as S&P and kept that almost of time, I can say that 92% of my
operation was S&P. I got impressed to all replies to my calls, usually I suffer
to get heard but this time everybody heard me and no QRM at all, just some
splatters and QSB, but I can't complain about any QRM this time. 40m worked
like a charm!

My goals were get a better score than 2009 but this time as Assisted but I've
put a estimated 700 QSO's and 500 Pfx's...
After a couple of hours I tought that was impossible but in the middle of
night, the propagation blessed me :) Probably I will lose a lot of mults due to
serial number got wrongly, but I don't care, I have enjoyed a lot, was tottaly
fun!

You can see my 2011 contests performance at my site.

Logs are being uploaded to LoTW

See you at next one...

73

PY2SEX, Alex