[3830] WPX CW NQ4RP(W4QO) SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 30 19:22:13 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NQ4RP
Operator(s): W4QO
Station: W4QO

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Was a pretty good weekend.  Some bands were lousy but 20M from SE USA to EU was
open most of the time and sometimes with huge signals.
Worked from my home station but used callsign of No GA QRP Club.  Ran 5 watts
entirely of course.
3 element yagi at 60 feet for 20, 15, and 10 with 80M HORIZ loop for 40 and
80M, and sometimes other bands when I didn't want to rotate beam and sigs were
strong.