[3830] WPX CW ED8A(EA8AY) SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue May 31 08:39:27 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ED8A
Operator(s): EA8AY
Station: ED8A

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: TENERIFE

Hello and thanks. First thanks to my wife Olga and my kids Alex (9) and Willy
(6) for say me... yes you can!! (go) ;-). Thanks to my good friend Juan EA8CAC
for your support to do the strategy and answer all my questions, the same to my
"compadre" Felipe NP4Z for big help in all I need for contesting tips. ALso to
my good friend Angel EA8BFH, for come with a pack of beer ;-)the saturday
evening. Thanks to all my friends of CWops who call me and also to all cw
ops!!
Thanks to MORSE RUNNER!!
Was a great experience, at home I canÂ't to do cw many time,  for first time in
my short contest experience I have a good score ;-)

My station

FT950
OLD HORSE SB200 (500W)amplifier
SPIDERBEAM 10-15-20 At 10m agl
VERTICAL FISHING POLE WIRE VERTICAL TOP LOADED 40/80 with 10 radials.(home
made)
software wintest 4.7 and K1EL WINKEY. and RIG EXPERT STANDARD USB
Computer Acer Aspire ONE.
BEGALI KEY.

all info about my experience, photo, video and statistics in ED8A in my site
soon!!!

http://www.ea8ay.com/ed8a/index.html

Thanks and 73!! Long life cw!!