[3830] CQWW SSB EE9Z M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 1 11:03:49 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EE9Z
Operator(s): EA7HZ EA7JB EA7JR EA7RU EA9GW EA9LZ EA9PY EC7DX
Station: EE9Z

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CEUTA

  160:  145     9       40
   80:   98    19       75
   40: 1103    21       86
   20: 2078    35      119
   15: 2607    33      115
   10: 2906    31       96

The EE9Z team know perfectly that we did not get a great results, but to be
honest, we are absolutly convinced that we do more than better.

In the operators logs there is 8 members, but at the end we were only 5,
including EA7JB, EA7JB is blind around 60%, so, he help us only just to bring
some tools, support a coax etc, etc.

therefore in Thursday and Friday, we must set up a contest station for M/2, 3
tribanders spiderbeam, spiderbeam vertical for 80meters, 160meters dipole,
Thursday morning was hell, a big raining during all morning until middle of the
day, Friday afternoon the 40 meters rotary dipole was broken, so we build a
dipole for 40 meters and erect around 8 meters above the ground......

Finally at the begenning of the contest we did not have , station for
multipliers and internet, so all we could do was, Running and Running.

that's was our history, for the future we hope to have a fixed qth to set up
our contest station and be ready for real battle...

73s from EE9Z team.
jorge
ea9lz 5d5z.