[3830] CQWW SSB K3CR(LZ4AX) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 1 11:48:54 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3CR
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: State College, PA

  160:   32    10       20
   80:  168    20       58
   40:  328    25       71
   20:  230    34       78
   15:  222    27       70
   10:  567    25       76

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Had to quit early this time. Lost power at 14:30 UTC on Saturday. By the time it
came back 2 hours later there was no single antenna with VSWR less than 3 left.
Perhaps I could've tried to force the amps a bit but the motivation level was
already way too low at this point. Used the rest of the weekend to fix broken
things inside the shack and spend some time with my family. Luckily, all of the
antennas recovered after most of the snow melted on Sunday. There are still some
things needing fixing but nothing really major, so I hope for a better luck in
CQWW CW.

CU in a month!

73,
Alex LZ4AX