[3830] CQWW SSB OH0V(OH6LI) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 1 12:47:28 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH0V
Operator(s): OH6LI
Station: OH0V

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Geta
Operating Time (hrs): 40?

   40: 2125    33      121
Total: 2125    33      121  Total Score = 514,000

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thank You all for another Great One !
Conditions to West were much better than last year.
To East, the conditions kind of were there, but no stations.
Also from West, there could have been more activity on low
bands. People were enjoying the upper bands.
I am sure everybody had a lot of Fun this year.
The high point was there were many Pacific stations coming
in over the pole.
I missed some zones that I thought would be easy - as usual.
Hear you all and at least some others on CW !

73,
Jukka OH6LI