[3830] CQWW SSB OM5M(@OM3KFF) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 2 11:50:29 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM5M
Operator(s): OM0AAG, OM1ADX, OM1AYZ, OM2AAZ, OM3EI, OM4CX, OM4DW, OM5CD
Station: OM3KFF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bratislava

  160:  217     8       53
   80:  623    16       76
   40:  796    31      110
   20: 1237    38      132
   15: 1479    40      140
   10:  490    40      150

Hi there :}
This contest we finally had more than 3 OPs!! I even managed to cook some
puding! HI
But let's go to the ham stuff. The conditions were great on higher bands. We
could catch a bigger pileup on 10m, but we were to busy on 15m. We couldn't
even decide which band was more suitable...but anyway, we all had great fun
hearing everybody on air again and we're looking forward for the other contest.
:)

Miska, OM4CX