[3830] CQWW SSB KR2Q SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 3 15:35:15 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: FN20ru NNJ

  160:    7     2        2
   80:   15     6        4
   40:   44    11       29
   20:  146    20       62
   15:  149    22       58
   10:  235    20       71

As with many guys in the NE USA, I lost power Saturday.  Happily, the power came
back on Thursday at 0005z.  My wife and I have been living in the local
EconoLodge and not enjoying it much.

So now I get to see my SSB log for the first time.  LOL

Condx were fabulous, while I had AC Mains.  Happy to work E2E (thanks Fred!)
QRP, VK7 LP on 20 and A5 on 15 in the local morning at the bottom end while he
was CQing with no takers (just love it).  Yup, this was gonna be a GREAT
contest weekend.

USA QRP top winners will probably look a bit different this year...from "other"
parts of the country outside of the NorthEast.

See you on CW.... I already know the most common reply for me: 59914 QRP?

YES YES YES, I am QRP.  :-)

Rig: Elecraft K3/10 + Elecraft P3
Home Brew 2L quad at 55 feet (used for 100% of my 10m QSOs)
Optibeam OB11-3 at 73 feet
Cush 402CD on top of the OB11-3
inverted V on 80 and inverted L on 160 (NEW antenna for me on top band)

Looking forward to a FULL contest for CW.  See you USA guys in the SS.

de Doug KR2Q