[3830] CQWW SSB AB1OD SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Nov 5 16:37:37 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB1OD
Operator(s): AB1OD
Station: AB1OD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   9      3        5
   80:  13      4        8
   40:   0      0        0
   20:  11      8       11
   15:  26     11       22
   10:  14      7        7
------------------------------
Total:  73     33       53  Total Score = 15,910

Knew that my time in the contest was going to be limited, due to having a cold,
a VE session, Connecticut SET, and actual work all eating into my operating
time.

What I hadn't counted on was Mother Nature sending 30cm of snow, three oak
trees coming down (no antennas harmed, but one generator squashed), and
electric service being out for a week (just got power back about an hour ago).