[3830] SS CW K1RX Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 6 17:13:42 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: W1

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy hit right in the first 10 minutes when the serial number decided to start
jumping up in extra digits i.e. 17 went to 170!  Stopped and re-did the network
settings, and setup a new log.  Effectively lost those other Q's however,
several I contacted later in the weekend, explaining my problem and asked for
another Q - that worked for probably most of them (thanks guys!).  Sorry for
your delay and the dupe that will show but the robot will sort that issue out.

Other competing issue: XYL had some small surgery done the day before, so I
needed to give her a hand during the contest and then had to do some other
errands that took away my interest.

Generally, seemed the slow rates on Sunday morning were worse than usual and
severe boredom rained in.

Highlights:  Jay, VY1EI calls me, NH2T calls in, several KL7's called in on 40
through 10 M.  Last two sections were ME and NE but were wrapped up early
Sunday morning - nice!  That part was fun!

Thanks everyone for a nice weekend, too bad could not muster the full 24
hours!

73, Mark, K1RX