[3830] SS CW K7XC Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 6 17:35:55 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DM09nm - Fallon NV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

SWEEP! VY1EI (#80) kept QSYing when the pileup grew too unruly making working
him very tough. Chased him up and down 20 KHz of 10M. New 4 ele Monobanders on
10 and 15 plus a new full size 1/4 wave vertical on 40 all played
magnificently! This was be the "Last Harrah" from this location. Lack of sleep
Sat Night dropped me in my tracks Sunday Afternoon. Quit at 01:30Z as I just
couldn't focus anymore. KUDOS to ELECRAFT on the K3!!!! First time in my life I
could actually "HEAR WELL" in SS CW! An amazing machine!! Hang On LOTW... Here
is another log to digest! HI HI