[3830] SS CW N7XU(K4XU) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 6 19:12:33 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: N7XU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR

Club: CODXC

Comments:

bands were super. Gee it's nice to make almost the same # of Qs on four bands.
Mults were not a problem VY1EI called me as did VO1HP. Those are the tuff
ones.

80m was quiet but my new monitor with touch controls turns off or goes wacko
when I run more than 25W on 80m. Samsung 22" - no amount of decoupling works
but shielding lower corner with AL foil helps a bit.

Lotsa fun even slept late. Thanks for the fun.

73, Dick