[3830] SS CW W0TOL Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 6 19:30:09 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W0TOL
Operator(s): W0MU W0TOL
Station: W0TOL

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Fresh blood for Sunday.  Missed RI for a Sweep! We were 12 short with an hour to
go.  Never thought we would get within one...Oh well.

Great rate with a fresh call.  Too bad the entire contest can't be like that!

People had a terrible time with our check.  0 anything seemed to throw people
even a couple of other stations that had the same check as we did!

Just copy what is sent and quit thinking!  HI!

I noticed a couple fairly prominent participants failing to send their call in
the exchange.

Broncos beat Oakland at home and contesting.  What more can one ask for.