[3830] SS CW K8IA Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 6 19:35:21 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

What a crazy weekend! Times of near blackout cndx, times of severe QSB, and
times when QRP stations were very S9. My 80th mult was VO1HP at 1343Z. Early
for me (no packet).

Almost threw in the towel late Sunday morning as things got painfully slow for
several hours. I am glad I stuck it out, as 40m turned the trick late Sunday
afternoon and evening.

No SS SSB planned for me. CU all next with N7AT gang in CQWW CW!

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club