[3830] SS CW NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 6 20:22:09 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just no time at all this weekend, but I managed to turn on the radio for several
hours to remind my ear what contest CW sounds like so I can pretend to plan for
some kind of effort in CQ WW CW in a few weeks.  It was nice to get on 20
meters well after sunset and hear strong signals there.  Even with the better
high band conditions, it was nice to hear 80 meters humming on Saturday night.

73 Jamie NS3T