[3830] SS CW N6KI(@W6HCD) Multi-Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 6 20:43:32 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI, WB6NBU, W6RW, N6CY
Station: W6HCD

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: SDG

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Got a team together at last minute. Getting Mike W6RW out of Contest Operating
retirement and tortured him by operating LOW POWER, where he really had to work
for those QSOS ! I got a few hours in at the start but then had to leave to and
put some serious time in at W6YI MS HP effort. I was hoping that 10 mtrs would
be our money band but could never get any good runs going as we did on 15 mtrs
our  best band. Was hoping to do 1,000 Qs but had to be satisfied with 851 and
a SWEEEEEEP ! The team put in a lot of work between CQing and S&Ping to dig out
Qs ! N6KI