[3830] SS CW N2GA Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 7 05:50:22 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2GA
Operator(s): N2GA
Station: N2GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NLI

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Last three sections were ME, SC and NL. VO1MP called me while running for my
first sweep ever as a single op. There seemed to be a lot of loud QRP stations
this year.  Generally good conditions on almost all bands and it was nice to
have a choice of band to spread out.  Biggest gripe was stations not calling
QRL? before CQing on top of existing QSO's - this is very poor operating
practice!  Thanks to all the great operators out there who pulled my call out
of the mud!  Hope to CU in the upcoming CQ WW CW contest.