[3830] SS CW NI1N Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 8 21:09:33 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NI1N
Operator(s): NI1N
Station: NI1N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Blacksburg, VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That is 564 QSOs more than I planned on making.  I pretty much just sat on 3526
for 8 hours starting from 7pm Saturday.  The first two hours were VERY slow;
obviously 80m was NOT the place to be for best rate at the time! What a
difference from a few years ago.  But, there were a fair share of east coast
stations to be worked whilst other east coast stations were working W6 on 15m.
I didn't have it in me to get on Sunday at search for the 4 mults that didn't
call me on 80m Saturday night... missed ND, VI, NL, and NT.