[3830] SS CW N5EE Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 9 04:58:35 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: OH

90% S&P with some good CQ runs on 40M on Sunday morning.  Heard VY1EI booming in
on 15 just in time to hear him send he was QSY.  Heard him once more just in
time to hear him send he was QRT.  Never heard a NL station.  Obviously
conditions were fantastic and it was a thrill to operate Sweepstakes again
after a 10 year absence since I moved to OH from NTX.  Next year my new QTH
will be WWA where there are a covey of strong QRP ops.  I want to thank Gary,
W8VI for lending me his fine station during the contest.  73 ... Ken