[3830] WAE RTTY W6YX(N6DB) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 14 07:37:42 PST 2011

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N6DB
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CM87
Operating Time (hrs): 20hrs

   80:    0    0     0     0
   40:   51   51    50    34
   20:   94   94   110    46
   15:  106  106   140    48
   10:   87   87   190    39
------------------------------
Total:  338  338   490   167  Total Score = 304,704

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

What a fun contest !!
Thanks to the folks at DARC for making this more of an international focus,
rather than just EU.

First time taking part in this event a very casual and part time effort spent.
Did not open into the contest until late in the morning on Saturday PST, mostly
in part to maintaining domestic tranquility (Date-nite on Friday [Sat UTC] :-)

After sorting out which rig/computer to use at the club shack and finally
getting it to work RTTY, we settled down to figure this out.

First part of the event was spent learning about the QTC exchange and how the
logging software supported it.  Once I got over that hurdle, we were off to the
races.  I was impressed by the quality of signals on the high bands coming into
the US west coast from EU and enjoyed the fine contacts and exchanges they
offered.

Thanks for all the Qs and spots.
73 de N6DB @ W6YX