[3830] CQWW SSB GI5K(MI0LLL) SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 17 13:01:22 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: GI5K
Operator(s): MI0LLL
Station: MI0LLL

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:

   15: 4200    40      150

Delighted to exceed the oldest EU record for phone or CW (21 year old), went
well past my 2006 score of a half million points on the first day, one large EU
score yet to be posted.
72 percent of QSOs were 3 point dx, hourly rates were not great but steady, and
could not believe 26 KH6 and KL7 were worked but only one ZS, KH7X guys had an
unbelievable huge signal,  JA was the second highest country worked behind NA
which would normally go to our neighbours DL.
Thanks for all the QSOs

QSL Via G3SWH

73s
Chris MI0LLL / GI5K