[3830] SS SSB AB3IC Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 20 18:21:39 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AB3IC
Operator(s): AB3IC
Station: AB3IC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 18:38

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My butt hurts and my ears will be ringing for a week.  But I had a great time
and completely enjoyed myself.  About 1/2 way through I started to wonder if my
decision to operate unassisted - but its has been a many year goal of mine to
get a sweep unassisted...  Perhaps its time to realize that a man has to know
his limitations...

Last year's numbers were 153 Q's, 59 Mults / 16,992 total points.  My goal for
this year was to at least double last years total points.  I can't promise to
do that for next year, but I'll try...