[3830] SS SSB W1KQ SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 20 19:13:45 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W1KQ
Operator(s): W1KQ
Station: W1KQ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 17:12

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Finally after 30 years a CLEAN SWEEP!!! Unlimited and S&P but it wasn't all that
easy finding the last few as they were not spotted until I worked them and
spotted them.  PR wasn't as difficult as the other three but only heard them on
10m.  My problem children were SB, NLI and IA...SB being the hardest for me.
Folks are still transposing letters in the call, KQ vs QK, and telling me we've
worked before...their loss, wasn't going to argue with most of them.  W1QK and
myself ended up simultaneously contacting one station and it made for fun...and
confusion hehehe.  At least we know he had both our calls correct.