[3830] SS SSB W6NF SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 20 20:58:43 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Silver Springs, NV
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to my XYL, K7MKL, for giving up some of her operating time after she got
home from work Sunday to allow me to get the   S W E E P   and 500 Qs. She's
pretty incredible!

10 was unreal with 41% of my Qs there. With a very nice 10-meter run on Sunday,
I now know the thrill of having the rate meter go above 100. And the
disappointment when it drops below 100 :>) Had to find a frequency and run on
40 at the end to get my last mult, Idaho (worked 2). Next to last mult was a
lone South Carolina Q ...thought I'd never work SC or ID! Plenty of NT and NL
this time but VE2/3/4/5 were scarce.

HP and a decent antenna on 20/15/10 made it an enjopyable SS season for me.
Life *is* too short for LP!