[3830] SS SSB K6III SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 20 22:40:02 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6III
Operator(s): K6III
Station: K6III

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Was going to do a 10m Only entry, but did not realize that I had switch to
another band.  So made a few contacts on several other bands late on the 2nd
day.

Made a lot of spots to hopefully benefit the NCCC and others using the Spotting
Networks.

All Hunt-n-Pounce mostly hunting for sections. My modest station runs about
400w and Force12 C4 beam at 17m.  The most difficult mult to work was KP4... a
huge pile up.

Missed the Sweep by 2(NNY and WPA).  Heard the elusive sections several times
but they were all Hunt-n-Pounce modes.