[3830] SS SSB K0LUZ SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 21 06:00:19 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0LUZ
Operator(s): K0LUZ
Station: K0LUZ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NFL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Goal was to obtain a clean sweep.  Although I've been operating the contest for
over 50 years,  a personal best was obtain by completing the sweep in about 6
hours and 30 minutes into the contest.  Interesting that my last three needed
sections were WPA, SC and KY (the last one).

Enjoyed talking to all the guys I consistently work on SSCW.  I'm sure it would
be fun to just stop, chat and reminisce with each of them,  but rate is always
paramount.  Enjoyable, although not being able to use a .250 khz filter was a
disadvantage. <grin>
73
Red K0LUZ