[3830] SS SSB AE1P Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 21 18:25:38 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AE1P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH

Club: Contoocook Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Sweeps are My favorite contest.... I'll never win this..
but, will always have fun trying.
Enjoyed hearing all the familiar voices I hear every Nov SS.
Nice to say Hi to W6TA,N4PN,AF1T,K1PU,N1KWF and VE4EAR,
and to many others to list..Thanks to all...

Several Highlites were working PR on 40m split first call
just after he went down to 7.081 for 79,
Then Working KP2M early Sunday with just 50w
on 10m (no amp for 10..yet)for the Sweep, Thanks!
It was nice to catch W1AW on Saturday nite,
then work Sean, KX9X on Sunday nite.
Nice to get Derek,W1WWW, into his first SS,
(He's hooked!)
and lastly...It was great to see all the "10"and "11" checks,
Nice upcoming crop for the years to come!
Thanks to all again...see you in SS "12" ;)