[3830] SS SSB W0ERP SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 23 17:10:06 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0ERP
Operator(s): W0ERP
Station: W0ERP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Should of had the sweep missed PR had monster pileup on 10 meters and if my amp
had 10 meter kit I think I would of had them. I got frustrated and quit early
5pm local then I saw PR went to 20 at 6:30 pm I would have worked them on 20
meters. Mostly S&P my Daughter was born on Tuesday so She worked her first
sweepstakes in my arm a few days old. Good thing I can type one handed and have
head set and foot switch. This is my favorite contest 73 de w0erp
Patrick