[3830] CQWW CW W4MJA SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 09:05:30 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2        2
   80:   4      2        3
   40:   3      2        2
   20:  11     10       11
   15:   0      0        0
   10:   2      1        1
------------------------------
Total:  22     17       19  Total Score = 1,548

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

WOW! Things really have changed since I left in August for college. We now have
sunspots and band conditions are really good!
I really didn’t devote a whole lot of time to this â€" I hadn’t been home
for 3 months, and contesting was not the first priority. But, I fired up the
rig and listened to the wonderful band conditions. Worked anything of interest.
If I had had more time, I might have put in a very decent effort â€" this one
sounded really fun.
All S&P, no SO2R. Station and antennas performed flawlessly â€" even after 3
months of no maintenance. Didn’t even need to come home and fix anything as I
thought I would.
FT-1000MP w/ Inrad’s and mods, Wires