[3830] CQWW CW K6XT SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 16:23:26 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K6XT
Operator(s): K6XT
Station: K6XT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CO

  160:   26    11       14
   80:  165    21       52
   40:  364    26       80
   20:  297    32       80
   15:  292    28       80
   10:  426    27       82

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

All those 80's are a coincidence. Highlight: A71EM long path on 20M 0401Z, only
time I heard him. Personal best ever score in CQCW. New tower/antenna a
powerful tool in the quiver even tho I had to use the armstrong rotator. Great
to see such nice conditions on the VHF bands, 10M just never seemed to quit.
Lazy last 2 hours CQ'd out on 10 and the DX just kept calling. There's still
some unscored mults in the log from TO3A, didn't have the latest file. Maybe
counterbalance what I'll lose in the log crosschecks.