[3830] CQWW CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 16:26:26 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A5K, 9A8A, E70R, E70T, E73CQ, E74IW, E76C, E77DX, E77E, YU1EA
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX

  160:  277    22       83
   80:  835    28      105
   40: 1982    37      137
   20: 1496    39      150
   15:  968    39      147
   10: 1427    39      162

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

We had some problemms with setup on the begining and last 3 hours
of operation we lost our running station so we need to improvise.

In compare with our MS competitors we lost big nummbers of mult
allready first day and that was imposible to achive 2nd one!

Congrats and thanks for nice competion to
TM6M, OM8A, ES9C, LX7I, UZ2M,9A1P, RL3A, OM7M and others!

73s
E7DX Team