[3830] CQWW CW N7AT M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 16:51:54 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K7JQ K8IA KS5A N7RQ NA2U
Station: N7AT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AZ

  160:   57    14       24
   80:  224    24       67
   40: 1088    35      120
   20:  465    37      109
   15:  827    34      124
   10:  891    34      125

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun time with most of our multiop "family". Mike KC7V was with the
Voodudes EL2A operation and Lou K1YR took ill before the contest, but the rest
of this wild bunch were here. We even put our rookie, Bob K7JQ, into the fire
quickly.

A great bunch to be with and contest with. The skill set of these folks is way
better than this small station and we truly enjoy emassing qso's/points for the
Arizona Outlaws.

We broke our own Multi-Two 7th Area Record and by about 2 Million points!

Kudos to all here, especially to xyl Sandy N7RQ who not only prepared and
served us great meals, right at the radios, but also operated some shifts as
well!

Tnx guys/gal, Bob K7JQ, Guff KS5A, Sandy N7RQ and Fred NA2U (and Mike KC7V and
K1YR in absentia). What a great contest team to be involved with.

Next up for here, ARRL 10 Meter Contest. This group will see you all in ARRL DX
CW in February!

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club