[3830] CQWW CW KN3A SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 17:03:02 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    5     3        3
   80:   31     9       23
   40:  159    14       75
   20:  103    12       56
   15:  128    15       70
   10:  155    19       70

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

Spent the most enjoyable weekend doing the CQWW CW contest. I far surpassed any
previous CQWW CW contests from past years. My antenna system is much improved
now (except 80 meters), and propagation is 100% better than even a year ago. My
favorite band in 28 years of being licensed always has and always will be 10
meters. It's so great to have it back again at least for another year or two.

Thanks to everyone for the fun. Who keeps saying CW is dead anyway?

Scott
KN3A

Kenwood TS-450SAT
75 Watts