[3830] CQWW CW AA6K SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 17:34:23 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AA6K
Operator(s): AA6K
Station: AA6K

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Zone 3 (SJV)
Operating Time (hrs): ~15

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   12     9        8
   40:   20    17       20
   20:   31    18       28
   15:   37    22       32
   10:   43    23       33

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Working Conditions:
IC-7556PII, 3 el Steppir with 30/40M add-on, and an Inverted Vee for 80/160M.
This was my first CW only contest and I did it to support the MLDXCC as the
CQWW DX contests are on our priority list. The highlight of the weekend was C5A
on 80M. That brings me up to 98 on 80M!!!  Two more and I'll have my 5BDXCC!!!
I'm still not a CW fan but there are times when it is necessary.

73 de AA6K
Shirl