[3830] CQWW CW KP2M M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 20:39:13 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KP2M
Operator(s): K3EST, K9VV, KT3Y
Station: KP2M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: St.Croix, VI

  160:   75    13       48
   80:  729    23       93
   40: 1763    32      120
   20: 1143    40      142
   15: 1875    37      144
   10: 2280    34      133

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Condx  were excellent. We lost the multiplier amp a few hours into the contest
so almost all the mult. chasing was with 100 watts. A few got away, especially
on the low bands, but a surprising number came back.  We also had a keyboard
failure but otherwise everything held together on our first M/S from this QTH.

Bob K3EST was mainly the multiplier man and Fred K9VV (aka NP2X) did
many of the runs.

The station seems to work well and a Beverage to the NE/EU was very
helpful. In the future, a Beverage to the NW/stateside would be FB if
we can find a way to install one.

Many thanks for the QSOs.

73,
Phil KT3Y