[3830] CQWW CW NN4K SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 20:44:35 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: GEORGIA EM73
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    6     5        5
   40:   72    17       43
   20:    1     1        1
   15:   12    10       11
   10:   46    17       41

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

The bands were in good shape. I learned the importance of being on at the
beginning in order to work many of the Asian zones I needed. That was their
Saturday and they didn't show up again on my Sunday (their Monday). My plan was
to try and complete my Zones for WAZ; mission accomplished working 7 unworked
zones on CW. Now to get the confirmation via LOTW or eQSL. Fingers crossed.
Used my new antenna on 40 meters. It's a W1FB (sk) corner fed Delta Loop, 47
feet per side, apex at the top. It was a real performer. It's fed with 450 ohm
ladder line.
I need more Zones on 80, 40, 20 and 15 to close on the 5BWAZ award. Except for
80m, I'm in striking distance. Funny, the Zones on needed on the lower bands
didn't show up to play. lol Next time.
Thanks for all the QSOs and I'm looking forward to getting the confirmations.
Vaden NN4K
vadenmac at aol.com