[3830] CQWW CW SP5DDJ SOSB/10 QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 23:48:33 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SP5DDJ
Operator(s): SP5DDJ
Station: SP5DDJ

Class: SOSB/10 QRP
QTH:

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Another CQWWDX Contest is a history. This year thanks to high SSN 10 m band was
widely open with a lot of hungry Hams missing band opening for years. This made
QRP very challenging, because almost any attractive station produced pile-up.
Some QSX helped. Both days presented very good and stable conditions. First day
just worked as many as possible 3 point stations and tried to get distant zones,
but hat was really hard work. Second day was much easier and my score started to
raise more dynamic. Missed ususally easy zone 27 first day and couldn't get day
after. Zone 31 I have worked during ssb part twice but couldn't even hear on
CW. That was a really good contest for me on 10m since 2001, but the score is
only the half I made these days. Anyway I had a great fun meeting old friends,
class operators and sensitive receivers on the other end. Many thanks to all
who picked my callsing from the QRM.

73 de Wim

trx: FT1000D @5W
ant: 2 element rotary delta loop @ 6 meters