[3830] CQWW CW DM8D M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 04:37:29 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DM8D
Operator(s): DC8SG, DJ9KM, DK5PD, DK9VZ, DL6WT, DH2WQ
Station: DM8D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN39VV

  160:  217    16       65
   80:  837    24       96
   40: 1111    29      100
   20: 1224    38      133
   15: 1090    39      140
   10:  567    38      153

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Despite all expectations we were able to top last years result by round abt 1
Mio. All changes came from better propagation and some new antennas on 10, 15
and 40m. Especially the new 4 Element Vertical Array on 40m brought more than
200 additional Zone 3/4/5 stations in our log (compared to last year).
But it was also good to see the high bands coming up again from their winter
sleep finally.

Thanks to all callers
next stop for us will be CQWW CW 160m in January
so happy new year
de Wolfgang
DK9VZ for the DM8D-Team