[3830] CQWW CW ES5TF(@ES5EC) SOSB(A)/10 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 04:53:49 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ES5TF
Operator(s): ES5TF
Station: ES5EC

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: Tartu, KO38ii

   20:    1     1        1
   15:   16    12       10
   10:   94    36       74

Because it was not possible to sit next to the rig, I operated our clubstation
remotely from home. Also, audio transmission quality was so bad that I ended up
with CW-as-digimode, using CW Skimmer. I liked a lot also that pretty good
propagation.

I set my goal to work as many zones on 10 meter as possible - ultimately 10m
WAZ. Just zones 1, 3, 6 and 12 were too tough for me. I don't think I noticed
any stations from zone 12 on 10m.

Well, it was still quite fun.
Hear you in ARRL contests!

Tõnis, ES5TF