[3830] CQWW CW W2GPS SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 05:36:06 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W2GPS
Operator(s): W2GPS
Station: W2GPS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Severna Park MD
Operating Time (hrs): 22:26

   80:   66    11       41
   40:  181    22       87
   20:  193    31       92
   15:   90    24       58
   10:  148    25       81
------------------------------
Total:  678   113      359  Total Score = 886,416

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: TS-850SAT with AL-1500

Antennas: SteppIR DB-18, 80M half sloper

Soapbox: I operated this contest to improve my limited CW skills, gather some
new countries on CW for my DXCC hunt, contribute to the PVRC score and get one
million points. I achieved all of these except for the personal score but I was
close enough to be pleased with my effort this year. Thanks again to all those
who helped with the construction of my new tower and antennas and with the
legal defense of the permit at the county Board of Appeals.

Rick, W2GPS