[3830] CQWW CW IO3X SOSB(A)/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 08:58:41 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IO3X
Operator(s): IO3X
Station: IO3X

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: Latisana

   10:  822    38      132

Hi
As a little pistol and a novice in cw , for me, it is a great result. A lot of
fun, 10 meters are great ( sun helping hi) and offer good oppurtunities to
contact not easy countries also for not big towers. Hoping that the sun go on i
wait for the others important tests for new experiences in cw. Tnx to all that
have answered my calls, and for to repeat their calls hi.
See you in the next.
Set up: ic 7600
antenna optibeam 11,   6 meters from the roof hi
Acom 1000
Microkeyer 2
My poor ears hi.

73 de io3x (iv3jcc)   Gianni