[3830] CQWW CW V31AO(@V31MD) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 09:01:48 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: V31AO
Operator(s): K2SX, W2LK
Station: V31MD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Belize

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   27    11        7
   40: 1005    78       26
   20:  765    79       31
   15: 1625    90       32
   10: 1319    88       28

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

The 160m antenna did nothing and the 80m antenna (HF2V) wasn't much better.  The
amp blew after the first few hours so we went barefoot for most of the contest.
Only one feed line for the quad and one for the HF2V so tough to have a mult
station.  About a quarter of the way through, we lost one of the K3s so no mult
station at all after that.  Even so, condx were great and it was a lot of fun
and a learning experience as well.  Thanks to those who called in and made it
interesting.