[3830] CQWW CW LU7HZ SOSB(A)/10 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 09:41:07 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LU7HZ
Operator(s): LU7HZ
Station: LU7HZ

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: Cordoba, Argentina

   10:  750    29       83

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

I have observed all competition rules except the distance for the affiliation to
the LU Contest Group, as well as all regulations established for amateur radio
in my country. My report is   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I
agree to be   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

Superb propagation, stations heard at times and with strengths long since seen
before. Very much fun. Propagation very close to 24 hours opening, have
experimented long path openings to Europe, even worked the elusive New Zealand.