[3830] CQWW CW K0KL M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 11:08:26 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0KL
Operator(s): K0KL, N0AX, N0SSC
Station: K0KL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MO

  160:   17     9        7
   80:  113    54       19
   40:  325    89       24
   20:  368   100       37
   15:  421   100       33
   10:  541   100       32

Club: Mississippi Valley DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Ed K0KL and Lorraine K2VGD for hosting - and happy 70th birthday to
Grandpa Ed who was on the receiving end of a surprise family birthday party on
Sunday afternoon!

Bands were great - when we hit 100 countries on 10 meters, I decided to ring
that bell on 15, then on 20 - finally got 'er done about 2200Z with a couple
hours to go.  Then for 3M points - that took a little longer with some CQing on
10 then 15 to get a steady stream of JA callers (nice to hear you all from Zone
25 - domo arigato!) into the log and crossed that rubicon with about 10 minutes
left in the contest.  Ding-ding-ding on Ed's new mult bell!

Nice M/S HP score from N0NI's team - we tripled Ed's previous high score but
you guys really rocked from Toni's station.  Big scores from all over...wow!
It sounded like everybody everywhere was on the air and having fun - what more
could you want?

See you in the ARRL 160 Meter Contest as one of the W1AW operators!

73, Ward N0AX