[3830] CQWW CW KV8Q SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 11:51:37 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH

  160:    8     3        2
   80:   87    13       41
   40:  235    23       80
   20:  263    30       90
   15:  327    27       91
   10:  249    21       72

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

WOW!!!  What conditions!!!  I put up a temporary loop antenna for 15/10 meters
with the feedpoint 8' above ground.  It worked great on those two bands.  My
other antennas are a 102' G5RV at 40' and a K6MM 27' vertical for 160 meters.
I can't believe the results with that antenna farm and low power.  Tons of fun
with a bunch of great ops other than the few who wouldn't ID.  When you S&P
like me, you don't want to wait around two or three minutes waiting, and
waiting, and waiting...  Thanks to those who QSY'd to help with my multiplier
count. It's hard to get tired when you are having so much fun.  See you all
again next year.