[3830] CQWW CW KD2JA SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 15:09:19 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KD2JA
Operator(s): KD2JA
Station: KD2JA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: SFL

   40:   70    21       62
   20:   61    28       43
   15:   13     9       10
   10:   13    11       11

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Very limited time on the air as I was involved with the AD4ES effort. The bands
were in great shape and I had fun at home and at AD4ES. I had to limit my
involvement as I had work assignments for 11/28/11 through 12/02/11. I did not
want to be dragging at work.

My gear includes: Icom IC-7700, AL-1500, Gap Titan DX Vert., Mosley 4 ele. WARC
Yagi and IBM ThinkPad T43 and N1MM software. God my CW got much better working
CW contests! Many thanks to Chuck (AD4ES) and Eric (K9ES) for getting me into
contesting and taking me by the hand and Elmering me.