[3830] CQWW CW PJ4LS SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 28 20:05:22 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4LS
Operator(s): PJ4LS
Station: PJ4LS

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 37,28

  160:    -     -        -
   80:  312    17       42
   40:  728    22       75
   20:  700    24       66
   15:  900    31       86
   10: 1056    30       86

Preparation for this contest from my home QTH was very bad. Had to prepare the
Bonaire contest station at the Radio House for the PJ4T and PJ4A teams as
station manager in between. Unless low dipoles for 40 and 80, enjoyed taking
part on CW. Cannot use 160 Inv L, because of bad radial system. Improved my
skills and results due to all the pile-ups when comming on the air.
Those good conditions on the high bands gave me the spirit to go through as
long as I could. Thanks to my wife for the support on drinks and food.
Thanks for calling me so many times.
Equipment used: Kenwood TS-480sat
Antenna's: 5 band LPDA - 40 and 80 mtrs inv. vee's. 73 to all, Hans / PJ4LS